Thursday, October 12, 2017

Editing, Publishing, and Writing Again

Last January (2016) I said on this blog that I wrote three murder mysteries. I finally finished editing the last one, and they are published under another pen name I have.
Logan Hendricks. You can find information about that here. 

 They are not available on Amazon. (That is another story.) However, you can find them on Smashwords, itunes, and Kobo. I tried to find my links to itunes and Kobo but couldn't. When I do I'll post them. I only Tweeted about them once, or twice, quite frankly because I haven't had time.
FROM THE SKY is the next one in the series. I'm about half-way finished. They're each a little over 100 pages. Nice easy afternoon read. No blood. No gore. No psychological drama. Not a whole lot of swearing. Just plain and simple murder mystery stories about a detective and his unofficial partner, a pot-smoking astrologist, and what happens to them while on the job and off. The 6th grade teacher at school read them and he said they're a cross between Law & Order and James Patterson's Jesse Stone.

I also published
THE MECHANIC NEXT DOOR
two weekends ago. I'm still waiting to take
more pictures to try and figure out if I should
bother finding another cover.

However, I just started writing the Regency romance that should have been started in August--according to the schedule I set for myself (time and again) and I'm always ALWAYS off by six weeks. Always.

So, I know how long it SHOULD take me to write the Regency. I SHOULD be able to publish by Christmas. HOWEVER, I know things will get in the way and it won't be finished until Valentine's Day. So, be forewarned if you read Anne Gallagher Regencies. She'll be late with her next book.


Anyway, once volleyball season is over (Saturday) I'll be able to breath.
I have to return to school now. Time for car line duty. And how on God's good green earth did I get stuck doing this job now?  Grrrr...

Robynne Rand (c) 2017

No comments: