Tuesday, January 15, 2019

New Year, New Stories

Throughout all the bullshit I've been going through lately, I actually have been writing.

Well, sort of.

I finished WHAT THE HUMMINGBIRD KNEW. Still haven't published it.


Then I started working on another short story. THE UGLY WIFE. Almost finished, maybe another two chapters, but can't seem to find the time.


Then, the other night I was having these ridiculous dreams and lo, and behold, I found another story. Short and sweet, but again, alas, no time to spit it out. However, I find if I make a cover for it, it makes me WANT to write it. Although, I guess if I'm toodling around with covers, that is still kind of working. 


And I suppose now, if I have the time to write a blog post, I should have enough time to finish THE UGLY WIFE. My daughter is as basketball practice until 8 tonight. The caregiver is with my mother. Laundry and dishes are done. All the paperwork I have been putting off for weeks is finished. There really is no other excuse is there?

See ya. I'm hitting the keyboard.

Robynne Rand (c) 2019

2 comments:

Liza said...

Yay! Go for it. BTW, I LOVE title "What the Hummingbird Knew." Pulls me right in.

Robynne Rand said...

Thanks for checking in. I'll send it to you soon. I'm so bad at keeping up. Hope you're well.